CAUTION: Batteries may explode or leak, and cause burn injury if recharged with an incompatible charger, disposed of in fire, mixed with a different battery type, inserted backwards, disassembled or stored with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
Replace all used batteries at the same time. Keep in original package until ready to use. Do not carry batteries loose in your pocket or purse. Do not remove or replace the battery wrap.
Never use or charge a battery that has been damaged. Once fully charged, remove battery from charger.
BATTERY STORAGE AND HANDLING: Do not store loose batteries in your pocket. Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects. Do not let batteries come in contact with coins, keys, or other metals in your pocket.
USE OF VAPOR PRODUCTS
- Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and care of your device. If your vape did not come with instructions or you have further questions, contact the manufacturer.
- Don’t remove or disable safety features—like fire button locks or vent holes—that are designed to prevent battery overheating and explosions.
- Only use batteries recommended for your device. Don’t mix different brands of batteries, use batteries with different charge levels, or use old and new batteries together.
- Charge your vape on a clean, flat surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire and someplace you can clearly see it—not a couch or pillow where it is more prone to overheat or get turned on accidentally.
- Protect your vape from extreme temperatures by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in your car on a freezing cold night.
- Never charge your vape device with a phone or tablet charger. Always use the charger that came with it.
- Don’t charge your vape device overnight or leave it charging unattended.
- Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet.
If your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer.